Imagine a World Without Breast Cancer

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby CaverScott » Sep 3, 2009 3:03 pm

Did you know that in this year alone, over $1.5 million dollars from Susan G. Komen for the Cure has been invested in our local community to support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment efforts? Money raised from events like the Race for the Cure helped make that happen - money you and I worked to raise!

Won't you help us reach that goal again this year by donating today to the 2009 Komen Birmingham Race for the Cure?

Your donation helps fund free mammograms for underserved women in our community, funds vital breast health education classes and supports innovative, ground-breaking research to find a cure.

Please make your donation today and help make the dream of a world without breast cancer a reality.

Thank you,

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure - North Central Alabama

http://alabamaraceforthecure.kintera.or ... =192280361

Julie Fee

By the way, if you or a family member have been affected by breast cancer, please let me know- I would like to write the names of all the people I am walking for on my t-shirt for the walk. Thanks!
CaverScott
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 19797L
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Birmingham CIG SCCi IKC

Return to Open Talk Forum