Are there any caver hockey fans out there?

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Are there any caver hockey fans out there?

Postby Sara » Apr 9, 2008 12:18 am

I know this topic is WAY out there, but I am interested to see how many cavers share in my greatest passion... I am curious to know what team is your guys or girls! favorites..And also who do you think will win the playoffs this season?

I am of course a Chicago Blackhawks fan to the core! Trying to get the hubby to be too, but it is hard to get him to sit down on a saturday to watch a game... not when there is caving to be done... oh that reminds me... is there a lot of caving in the midwest in the winter??? I might have a better chance of getting him into my hobby! :big grin:
~Sara~
Courage is not the lack of fear. It is acting in spite of it.
Mark Twain
Sara
Frequent Poster

Re: Are there any caver hockey fans out there?

Postby Lost » Apr 9, 2008 4:54 pm

LETS GO FLYERS !!! :clap: LETS GO FLYERS !!! :clap: LETS GO FLYERS !!! :bananabat:

LETS GO FLYERS !!! LETS GO FLYERS !!! FLYERS RULE YEAH !!!

:flammable: :flammable:Devils SUCK Big TIME!!!!!!!! :flammable: :flammable:

http://flyers.nhl.com/
Lost
Prolific Poster

Re: Are there any caver hockey fans out there?

Postby Sara » Apr 9, 2008 6:42 pm

LOL THATS A BIG 10-4!!!!! Down with the Devils!! LOL Devils to you like the red wings are for me??? :boxing: LOL But i wont say a thing about the team you LIKE! LOL Hey i am just happy to see a fan!!!!!!!!! :banana_yay:
~Sara~
Courage is not the lack of fear. It is acting in spite of it.
Mark Twain
Sara
Frequent Poster

Return to Open Talk Forum