House Hunting

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

House Hunting

Postby bigalpha » Jun 10, 2007 9:17 am

Me and my girlfriend's lease is up this August. At first we wanted to stay in an apartment because it's very worry-free. You don't have to fix stuff that breaks. However, we decided to go with buying a house because we'll be here in Clarksville for the next couple of years. Also, it ends up being about the same price as if we had been renting.

We found a house that had been converted into a duplex. The house in on the finishing stretch of being renovated. If they accept our offer, we'll knock a hole in the wall, and make it a 3 br house. Pictures to come if we get it.

Wish us luck!
bigalpha
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby hunter » Jun 14, 2007 9:48 am

Good Luck! I've found apartments to be a bit of a problem with caving gear. No place to put/wash dirty stuff :(.

James
hunter
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby bigalpha » Jul 7, 2007 7:19 pm

Just thought I'd post a random update (especially since I haven't been around much lately).

We have a contract on a house now. It's 3 br/1ba. One of the rooms can double as a den, which we're going to use it for. It has a screened in back deck, a fenced in backyard, and is about 1 mile from where we live now!

It's awesome. I'm going to post pictures and stuff once we close and move in.

$79,900
1031 sq. ft
bigalpha
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Open Talk Forum