Im sick

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Im sick

Postby Indymonkey » Mar 3, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi my name is Jason and I have a caving problem.

Seriously, all I can think about is how can I get another trip planned this week....ugh.

:big grin:
Indymonkey
Occasional Poster

Re: Im sick

Postby scrambler » Mar 5, 2012 11:11 am

Welcome to the club! My first year, I was also working on my Master's Degree and after going to my first wild cave trip (Buckner Cave), caving was all I could think about. I made it my goal to do 100 cave trips my first year. I'm happy to say that I succeeded in reaching my goal!! and now I look for bigger, bad(d)er, and meaner caves. Give me another few weeks and then there are a few places Shibumi and I'd like to take ya!

Keep obsessing!!
scrambler
Frequent Poster

Postby Indymonkey » Mar 5, 2012 11:40 pm

scrambler wrote:Welcome to the club! My first year, I was also working on my Master's Degree and after going to my first wild cave trip (Buckner Cave), caving was all I could think about. I made it my goal to do 100 cave trips my first year. I'm happy to say that I succeeded in reaching my goal!! and now I look for bigger, bad(d)er, and meaner caves. Give me another few weeks and then there are a few places Shibumi and I'd like to take ya!

Keep obsessing!!

Glad to see you with us again tonight.

You missed the 97' pit though. :bananabat:
Indymonkey
Occasional Poster

Postby polrbear » Mar 6, 2012 7:34 am

Indymonkey wrote:Hi my name is Jason and I have a caving problem.

Seriously, all I can think about is how can I get another trip planned this week....ugh.

:big grin:

If you're trying to fix the problem, try a job like mine. A "weekend off" can be working until 1:00 AM Saturday morning and returning to work at 7:30 AM on Sunday. That quickly limits the amounts of trips you can make.
polrbear
Infrequent Poster

Name: Dustin
NSS #: 56096
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Minnesota Speleological Survey

Return to Open Talk Forum