Make nice

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Make nice

Postby Jon » Nov 17, 2011 12:18 am

Time for all of us to make nice for past transgressions. If you may have been harsh here's you chance to make good.

Amy,

Some of us may have jumped your case. Not because we wanted to be uppity, but because we wanted you to be better than your perceived slip up. Point counter point the flowstone photos. You had good points on that and I may/was out of line in some of my responses. We all want to protect caves. Sometimes we just get .... well you know. I appreciate your work and I stand by my preference of B&W for the subject matter, but what do I know other than what I like. Anyway keep trying and understand that any feed back, even bad will make you and your work better. Hopefully you can find someone who wants to be on the other side of the shutter as I think you can come up with some great shots with a little help and one or two more lights....even improvised ones.

If you're ever down southeastern Arizona way, let me know and I'll do my best to arrange for you to see some of the caves we don't speak of.

By the way, I never gave much thought to corsets but the retro B&W photos of such is interesting. Far more so than boxers.

No hard feelings?
Jon
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 60164
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Cochise County Cavers

Re: Make nice

Postby self-deleted_user » Nov 18, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks.

Ill letcha know if im ever in Arizona! Hoepfully someday, as Id like to cave in every state at least once.
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Open Talk Forum