Flash Slaves for Sale!

Buy or sell cave gear, speleo-publications.

Moderator: Moderators

Flash Slaves for Sale!

Postby Bobatnathrop » Oct 29, 2005 6:29 pm

I have five flash slaves for sale. The are very similar to the Firefly slave (sells for $58 + S&H) but have longer battery life and much longer range (1200+ meters). These are designed by the same person that designed the Firefly but I assemble them. They are $32 each with FREE SHIPPING 8) . I have used one of these units for two years and have not had any problems; I have not even needed to replace the battery!
Note: because of the wide range of connection preferences these units do not include a cord to connect to your flash. You will have to obtain your own cord, but soldering is NOT required to attach a cord. I only have five so when they are gone they are gone. If you have any questions, or would like to order one you can e-mail me at ryan13591@gmail.com.
Bobatnathrop
Frequent Poster

More Info.

Postby Bobatnathrop » Oct 31, 2005 1:20 pm

Here is some more info on the flash slaves for anyone who is interested.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features of the Slave Unit
Very high sensitivity
The line-of-sight triggering range is around 1200m with a gun of GN 30m @ 100ASA. This
high sensitivity allows the slave to “seeâ€
Bobatnathrop
Frequent Poster

Postby itabot » Nov 4, 2005 9:25 pm

I might want one or two of your flash slaves...Get a hold of me on the coloradocaves.org forum or, lets go caving and you can show them to me.
itabot
Frequent Poster

Slaves for sale?

Postby Wayne Harrison » Nov 23, 2005 7:04 pm

I'm not sure what to think of this, but looking at the page that shows the latest search terms that are bringing people to this forum, I noticed that the search term "slaves for sale" has been searched four times and it brought them to this thread.

http://www.caves.org/phpBB2/showsearche ... ferers.php

So my question is, do you think these people were searching for slave flashes for sale or slaves for sale???? :roll:
Wayne Harrison
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 18689 FE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: unaffiliated

Postby Bobatnathrop » Nov 24, 2005 2:03 pm

Mmmmm Kinky :crazy:
Bobatnathrop
Frequent Poster

Return to Speleo-Marketplace