Still have a few books and three 'biners for sale at really low prices, which will include postage.
1. 1978 Speleo Digest, $15.00
2. Speleology, The Study of Caves by George Moore and Brother Nicholas, $6.00
3. Bat Wings and Spider Eyes by Ronal C. Kerbo. New condition. $7.00
4. Cave Exploring by Jennifer Anderson. $5.00
5. Visiting American Caves by Howard N. Sloane and Russell H. Gurnee. Pictures, stories, and simple state maps of commercial caves throughout the U.S. $10.00
6. The Jewel Cave Adventures by Herb and Jan Conn. $9.00
7. 1975 NSS Convention Guidebook, Angels Camp (Frogtown), California, $18.00
8. 2000 NSS Convention Guidebook, Elkins, West Virginia, includes several maps, in a separate envelope. $21.00
9. 2003 NSS Convention Guidebook, Porterville, California, $22.00
10.2014 NSS Convention, Caves of Huntsville Field Trip Guide, $15.00
11. The Amateur's Guide to Caves & Caving by David R. McClurg, $5.00
12. Caving by Steven Boga,
13. Alpine Karst, 2004, Volume 1, Tina Oliphant, Editor, $12.00
14. Basic Mountaineering, 3rd Ed., Sierra Club. $7.00
15, Mountaineering, The Freedom of the Hills, 6th Ed., $12.00
16. Learning to Rock Climb by Michael Loughman, a Sierra Club Book, $9.00
17. 3-Aluminum SMC locking 'biners, $6 each, plus postage of $3.00 each or all three for $22.00.
I do PayPal and would like to be paid that way. Thanks for looking, and hopefully buying.