Caving Books for Sale

Buy or sell cave gear, speleo-publications.

Moderator: Moderators

Caving Books for Sale

Postby Ernie Coffman » Apr 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Have several caving books for sale:

1. Cave Exploring by Jennifer Anderson. In very good condition, although my name is written on the inside cover. $3.75 plus postage of $3.75, which brings it in a padded envelope.
2. Exploring Caves by David McClurg. In very good condition, except for the author's sentimental autograph. $3.00 plus postage of $3.75, which brings it in a padded envelope. SOLD

3. American Caving Illustrated by Jim Storey. Hardbound and in excellent condition. My name is written on the inside cover and Jim's sentimental autograph is on the title page. $7.00 plus $3.75 for postage and it'll be in a padded envelope. SOLD

4. The Jewel Cave Adventure by Herb and Jan Conn. Is in very good condition except for my name on the inside cover. It includes a huge map of Jewel Cave. $5.00 plus $3.75 and will be shipped in a padded envelope.

5. Caves by Ronal C. Kerbo. In excellent condition and includes a free postcard of the Klansman. Ron did sign his autograph and thanked me for some help. $3.00 plus $2.50 for shipping in a padded envelope. SOLD

6. Visiting American Caves by Howard N. Sloane and Russell H. Gurnee. Hardbound and in excellent condition, except for my name on the first inside page, before the title page. Great pictures and descriptions of American commercial caves. $9.00 plus $3.75 for postage, which includes a padded envelope.

7. The Life of The Cave by Charles E. Mohr (Author) Our Living World of Nature. Hardbound and in excellent condition. No marks of any kind. Great appendix and this is a must for someone just getting into caving. Only $2.00 plus $3.75 for postage, which will include a padded envelope.
SOLD

8. Bat Wings and Spider Eyes by Ronal C. Kerbo. In new condition and the pictures are in sepia format. Excellent book for a caver and no marks of any kind. $5.00 plus $2.50 for postage, which includes a padded envelope.
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Speleo-Marketplace