Ascending equipment for sale

Buy or sell cave gear, speleo-publications.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ernie Coffman » Jun 17, 2015 6:27 pm

After two hip replacements in the last seven months...and my age :rofl: I figured it's time to let the younger set do their thing. I hate that thought, but surely don't want an accident to ruin a vertical cave trip.Thus, I sold my brake bar rack already, although I have a new small one, which was made by one of our SAR members for each of the members in our SAR unit; and, they do a great job! Mine is new and hasn't had rope on it.

My ascending equipment consists of aBlum Box, which I'd like $60 for; a chest harness that has the Blum Box attached to it for $25. Along with this, I have theyellow Jumars for $60 and foot slings that go with the whole Mitchell System for $25. I have pictures that I can forward to you in an email message, rather than taking up space here.That comes to a total of $170,which would include the mailing fee, :clap: so...if you're interested, give me a shout.

Ernie Coffman
Vertical Section
Last edited by Ernie Coffman on Jul 22, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Ernie Coffman » Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

This Mitchell ascending equipment is no longer available. It has been sold. :clap:

1. I do have a small 4-bar descending rack, made by one of our SAR members. It hasn't been used, but all of our other members have had good rides with their racks. $25 which includes mailing charge.

2. Have a good number of biners for sale. All in the $3 to $6 line,. which would save you a bundle. Some are SMC, CMC, etc. Open non-locking biners are the less expensive; and the locking biners are the more expensive ones. Mailing fee would be on top of this low price, at the actual USPS fee.
3. Have a brand new Petzl Tiblock for $18, also. Mailing fee would be on top of this low price, at the actual USPS fee.

Contact me by private message or email me with my addy in the NSS Members Manual.

Ernie Coffman
Vertical Section
Grants Pass, Oregon
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Speleo-Marketplace