1967 NSS NEWS, Vol. 25, No. 1-12, up for bid

Buy or sell cave gear, speleo-publications.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ernie Coffman » Apr 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Here is a complete set of the 1967 NSS News. These issues were 7.5 X 8.75 inches on slick paper with nice Black & White photos. The entire set is 222 pages long.

Bill Deane is asking for names of cavers that do Sotano de las Golondrinas, as he's making a presentation. Along with this is Dick Mitchell's first article on the "Fastest Method with Jumars," which has been referred to as the Mitchell System. And, another great article on "The Whaletail Descender" by Gerald Wood, with photo and descriptive measurements, so you can make one yourself.

I'll start this auction at $10. All subsequent bids must be in even dollar amounts. May issue has been folded and must have been taken into a cave, for it has a little mud on it, but nothing big deal. :doh: There is a Part II for July, which is the Membership list; thus, making the set a little over a pound. Postage will be $3 extra. No International Shipments. This auction starts today, April 11th, and ends in two weeks on April 25th at 2000 Pacific Time Zone.
Good luck !!!

Ernie Coffman
8316LF
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Ernie Coffman » Apr 27, 2015 12:01 pm

No one was interested in this set, so it'll be around if anyone's interested.

I, also, have NSS NEWS from '65, '66, '68, so if anyone is interested, contact me privately and we can make a deal. Just don't have room for these oldies and they're taking up space in my library. :cave softly:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Speleo-Marketplace