Thank you

Cave conservation issues, techniques, questions. Also visit the NSS Cave Conservation and Management Section.

Moderator: Moderators

Thank you

Postby tncaver » Dec 9, 2009 8:50 am

I want to express my gratitude for all those involved with trying to solve the WNS mystery and hopefully finding a cure. Thank you to the bat biologists like Hazel Barton who are working hard to learn more about this disease. Thank you to Peter Youngbaer
for keeping us informed about the happenings around the country. Peter works both sides of the fence. Without his information
we would all be sitting in the dark (ok pun intended) wondering why all these cave closures are happening. Frankly I'm still
wondering why ALL caves on Fed and state property are being closed, but at least I know what agency is the root of the
problem. There are biologists and cavers working hard to find a way to stop the disease but unfortunately there are also
those who simply want to control everything. Thank you to those who are working to keep caves open.
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Re: Thank you

Postby BrianC » Dec 9, 2009 9:25 am

I'm with you tn. Thank you! to all helping understand WNS! To the others that are closing caves a BIG bag of coal in your stocking! :boxing:
BrianC
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Conservation Forum