2008 KARST-O-RAMA

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 2008 KARST-O-RAMA

Postby InTucky » Jul 22, 2008 8:13 am

Two words for KOR.........FREAKIN AWESOME!! :banana_yay: :cavingrocks: nothing like a week of great camping, caving, and meeting great people. John & Candi I was really glad to meet with you two, and take you caving, we'll have to get together real soon to do some caving in Indiana. I'm sure I met some other people from here, but probally didn't know it. I'm already counting down to next years KOR. For everyone that was there, and everyone that couldn't be, I uploaded a bunch of pictures to http://www.onlinecavers.com ..................enjoy!
:bat sticker: :cave softly:

Edit: I also wanted to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to www.bcwunderwearinc.com if it wasn't for her awesome full length knee pads, my week of caving would have been over after the first trip. My old knee pad/soccer shin pads weren't cutting it anymore after the knee surgery. So anyone looking for some top of the line knee pads, or caving suits go to bcwunderwear :waving:
I don't know how long it is
Yes we have to go back the same way!
Dry Socks.......Gods greatest creation!
InTucky
Frequent Poster

Name: Dustin Tandy
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Greater Cincinnati Grotto

Previous

Return to Caver Events