Caving at Cave-In

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

Caving at Cave-In

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Sep 23, 2014 5:55 pm

I know a lot of people don't do a lot of caving during TAG. It is common to sit back and chat with old friends for the weekend. Regardless, is there anyone going there who is looking forward to going caving? I'm excited to relax and talk with friends as well, but I do hope to enjoy the underground. I was thinking about doing Mother's Finest if I could get a few people to go.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Name: Josh Schultz
NSS #: 65630RE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: CTG SCCi 3501

Re: Caving at Cave-In

Postby Carl Amundson » Sep 23, 2014 11:00 pm

I'll be at the Fall Cave-in this year. I've never heard of Mother's Finest, is vertical or horizontal?
Carl Amundson
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Carl Amundson
NSS #: 50213
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Front Royal and Tri-State Grottos

Postby Scoon1 » Sep 24, 2014 7:57 am

I'm caving!! Horizontal/Vertical does not matter. Where ever I haven't been before is where I'm going :)
Eric Schoonover
NSS, SCCi, DCG, SMG
Scoon1
Frequent Poster

Name: Eric Schoonover
NSS #: 51375
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Sewannee Mountain Grotto Dogwood City Grotto

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Sep 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Carl Amundson wrote:I'll be at the Fall Cave-in this year. I've never heard of Mother's Finest, is vertical or horizontal?

It is vertical. I think it is wet, but I'm not sure how wet it'll be this time of year. It's kind of between Teddy Bear Well and Neverhole if you know about either of those. There were a couple other ones I was thinking of as well -also in the Little Coon area. Would you be interested in going? I'll send you some more information.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Sep 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Scoon1 wrote:I'm caving!! Horizontal/Vertical does not matter. Where ever I haven't been before is where I'm going :)

I'm the same way, Scoon! I just want to keep seeing more and more. I'm usually only really excited to go back to caves if I'll be going somewhere different inside them haha.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Return to Caver Events