2011 SERA Cave Carnival is June 9-12

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 2011 SERA Cave Carnival is June 9-12

Postby cavergirl » Jun 8, 2011 11:12 am

SERA 2011 Starts tomorrow! :woohoo:
This is the retail shirt design - they are limited editions and will be sold @ the CAG T-Shirt Booth on Vendors Row! Get them before these LIMITED EDITION SERA 2011 T-SHIRTS ARE GONE!

CAG will also be selling past SERA T-SHIRTS for a $5.00 donation (or more if you wish) - monies to be used for Tornado Rebuilding Efforts. These are NOT second hand (used) shirts. They are New leftover shirts donated by various Grottoes from past SERA’s. So if you didn’t get a shirt you wanted, or have worn out one you loved, you have a second chance.
Chrys Hulbert
2011 SERA Vendor Chair
cavergirl
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Chrys
NSS #: 45071
Primary Grotto Affiliation: nashville grotto

Postby self-deleted_user » Jun 8, 2011 11:54 am

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Went to work early, did my perfusions and dissections, afternoon to cook and pack to leave in...17 hrs!
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby cavergirl » Jun 8, 2011 4:43 pm

Leaving work, gotta go home & feed my dogs, then heading up to the mountain for the Cave Carnival. :woohoo:
See you all there!
Chrys Hulbert
2011 Vendor Chair
cavergirl
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Chrys
NSS #: 45071
Primary Grotto Affiliation: nashville grotto

Postby joestewart » Jun 9, 2011 8:26 am

I'm heading out soon by the Bonnaroo traffic to the Cave Carnival too.

Just a reminder to Flickr users - Join the SERA Cave Carnival ( http://www.flickr.com/groups/sera-cave-carnival/) group and post your new and old photos from the Carnival.

It's nice too to tag them with "SERA Cave Carnival".

See y'all there!
joestewart
Occasional Poster

Name: Joe Stewart
NSS #: 58143
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Nashville Grotto

Postby mgmills » Jun 9, 2011 8:32 am

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Sewanee+TN+37375

At least temps will be under 90 but there is a forecast for thunder showers at some point each day.

I will miss seeing friends but must be at work. I'll catch up to you all at the TAG Fall Cave-In
Martha Mills
NSS 39864
mgmills
Global Moderator

Name: Martha Mills
NSS #: 39864
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dogwood City Grotto

Postby self-deleted_user » Jun 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks for the link to the flicker account. I will add mine there as well. When I get them up anyway. I was underground so much I didn't get really any area photos or people photos oops. Anposting this from my phone 6ish hours from home still since marduke was nice and took me to fountain pit the morning. I will get "home" at around 1:30 or 2 my time I plan on showering then falling into bed and sleeping until I am too awake to sleep any more haha. Then I will work on unpacking and photos. I have lots of great ones :) It was great seeing old friends and meeting new friends!!! I can't wait to move down there. I always feel homesick when I leave and I miss tag - its people and caves both - so much already. (((Hugs)))

Edit: added about 30 photos to the flickr group!
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Previous

Return to Caver Events