What cavers and satanists have in common...

Caves and caving, beginning caving, joining the NSS, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What cavers and satanists have in common...

Postby CaverScott » Nov 19, 2005 8:35 am

Lava wrote:So I was at the Yahoo Groups site, and I did a search to see if the Central Indiana Grotto had a group, and this came up as the only result:

Just in case anyone wanted the information:

Group Email Addresses
Related Link: http://www.caves.org/grotto/cig/
Subscribe: cig-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: cig-list-owner@yahoogroups.com
CaverScott
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 19797L
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Birmingham CIG SCCi IKC

Postby rockprof » Nov 27, 2005 9:27 pm

I have a picture taken deep in an old mine of Satan and three upside-down crosses painted on the wall with stubs of old candles around. Even though it's likely only teenagers messing around it's still a little spooky.
- Steve.
rockprof
Infrequent Poster

Postby eyecave » Nov 28, 2005 1:25 am

sppoooky.....hah.......
the passage began to undulate like a rhythmic earthquake was happening......too late i sensed that i was too far away from my cave pack........

only ten minutes had passed since we had found the small room, the room with the butchered animals...a cow..a pig..a deer..a goat....and that other thing we had seen...the outline burned in my fears....a shape i could not mistake....

on into the cave we went...eternal human optimists....then...the rock started moving.....something i can't define happened....my cavemate left.......i was with them and then not...i found myself alone...

now i knew what i had previously seen...it was a human outline.....the missing sacrifice in the cloven hooved offerings from the blood slick room......the completion of the satanic offering......

but it wasn't a landowner or local group i was threatened by.....and that was what has been my undoing....

the hungry rock...the gaping maw i was slowly being transported into by the regular distortions of the cavern walls....
eyecave
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 16411
Primary Grotto Affiliation: sewanee mountain grotto

Previous

Return to Caving General Discussion and Questions Forum