Need To Replace Vehical

Caves and caving, beginning caving, joining the NSS, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Need To Replace Vehical

Postby cave rat » Oct 14, 2005 12:23 am

I am in the process of aquring a new vehical, but I am broke at this time. My old truck, a Bronco II is in it's last days and will not be fesiable for me to drive around anymore. I have just about sunk the last penny I have in it to keep it running. It has a Fly Wheel problem with it right now and just about no way to get it replaced. Plus the Fuel Gauge quit.

I have no money, because of my Disability Income just about covers my bills and gas for the truck, to go to a car lot or a individual to buy one.

This is my only vehical to get around and go caving in. If anyone has a small GM truck, Astro Van, or 87 Buick SkyHawk, thats running and they have sitting around thier place, and want to just get it out of thier yard for nothing to get rid of it, please contact me. I can really use everyones help one this.

I am located in Alabama, close to Birmingham, and if you live in Georgia or Tennessee close by, let me know.

Also if you want to just do a even Title swap, I will do that. Even though it has a Fly Wheel problem and enactive Fuel Guage, it will crank and run. The Starter and Fly Wheel is not making connection good. I had the motor rebuilt about 5 years ago along with the Tranny. It has a new Fuel Pump in the tank. The roof as been redone with a coatting of Speedliner Spray-In Truck Bed Liner. It has a Pionner AM/FM Detachable Face Tape Payer and 6-CD Changer in it. It is also a 2-Wheel Drive Automatic. A new Starter was put on it about a week ago with ne wires. A new Silanod was installed also.
Cave Rat
NSS 46542RE
SCCI
Jackson County/Scottsboro Grotto
cave rat
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 46542RE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Jackson County-Scottsboro Grotto

Return to Caving General Discussion and Questions Forum